AL3 0.00% 15.5¢ aml3d limited

Ann: $1.1M ARCEMY System Sale to US Navy Component Supplier, page-35

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11

I wish to reiterate my excitement with AML3D and to express my optimism about the company's future.
    I would like to highlight a basic but important difference in Andy's approach compared to mine with Laserbond.

Andy and his dedicated team have done an extraordinary job in securing critical approvals and establishing a strong presence in the defence sector.
    This contrasts sharply with the initial focus on "low-hanging fruit" industries and applications during the early days of Laserbond Ltd operating as HVOF Australia Pty Ltd. While our approach was far less costly and time-consuming initially, we faced the challenge of selling new methods and technologies without any historical precedents or approvals. Building industry confidence one customer at a time was a slow process.
    AML3D, on the other hand, has patiently navigated the time-consuming and costly process of establishing robust foundations, and for them, now, the "low-hanging fruit" applications in Industries driven by Industry 4.0 to enhance their sustainability, such as minerals processing, cement, mining, power generation, fluid handling, transport, and marine, to name a few, are ripe for transformation through their innovative technology, without the rejections we faced at Laserbond, based on confidence or quality of the tech. Their strategic investments have ideally positioned AML3D to capitalise on these emerging opportunities and lead the market distribution of its technology, fully realising the potential of its technology.
    Resting on its laurels and waiting to be led should not be an approach in serious discussion.
    I do personally know of potential customers in the aforementioned industries, that are having real trouble securing large castings and or forgings out of Europe or China in a timely manner.
    I was speaking with one of them recently, and large hollow bar (1m OD), for example, in the required martensitic s/s alloy for a particular sealing application, is no longer available and had to be machined from solid, with the associated high initial and machining cost, and long lead time. Doing the numbers, Arcemy could have produced the application within a week, at a fraction of the cost and with a good gross margin.

AML3D is not the only horse in this race, and they do need to get themselves established and operating in the US, quickly. And, IMO, except for a small R&D, production, and admin team, all Australian assets should be relocated to the US.

I do invite your opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $503.4K 3.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1365348 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 25140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.