TTT 2.56% 20.0¢ titomic limited

Ann: $1.2m Sale to Leading U.S. Innovation Centre, OMIC R&D, page-21

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Not so sure as they are an embedded MIC company that serves that master in our nation’s hegemony. Via forced communication with our company, Titomic has become an agent as well. I mean I knew that I knew the answer before I knew the answer but wanted confirmation. This isn’t an admonishment what so ever but I simply wanted confirmation.

How did I get it? Well ironically my good Australians, you have a hero inventor in your midst who has invented something that has had multiple attempts made on his life. Smartly, because of other inventors succumbing to the fossil fuel moguls in the past, Malcolm Bendall open sourced his Thunder Storm generator.

There was an attempt early on to dirty his name in some Tasmanian oil lease thing but that failed because the truth always finds its way out, doesn’t it?

So… when you see how the “Vajra” is fabricated, I immediately thought, “If you could 3D print these things and they would hold up to the opposing vortex tornadoes occurring within the Vajra, that would put a company on the world stage very quickly.

Why? Because if you can convert what is coming out if a combustion engine to 20-21% oxygen, you have rendered the dirty process of the green engine realm to the trash heap..

This channel will bring you up to speed and… congratulations to you Australia for having a brave individual in your quiver.

Celebrate this man Malcolm because exemplifies courage. There is a test in the UK converting a 300KW generator to the Thunderstorm generator and the Indian Navy is testing as well.

It would be a huge risk for Titomic step into this and embrace fabricating the Vajra so I understand their hesitancy..

It’s all about the plasmoids…

https://youtu.be/l6cxYnWTFi0?si=qWbGtZuD6UU5h88a

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $202.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.3¢ 18.0¢ $865.5K 4.451M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 96567 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 128692 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.