LCL 0.00% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

So with the MRE out and the known knowns making current SP look...

1. 3,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1557
    So with the MRE out and the known knowns making current SP look cheap ( a base valuation has been established) the risk to reward is very favorable.

Now we have a bunch of cash and 5 rigs turning with lots of great prospects and the bigger picture at Quinchia is being better understood with each metre drilled.

Looks to me there is a heck of a lot of upside with very minimal downside. What's not to like?

Ceibal has 3 rigs on it. Smells to me like a Tesorito lookalike at minimum.

Second hole at Central Target, (pink blob) you wouldn't drill a second if the first one wasn't "encouraging " especially with the cost of going to that depth.

Claras is new and there's no shortage of well identified targets along the Marmato fault zone. (Los Medios et al)

Also remember the Senior local geos have been involved in other local discoveries in the region.
    Ceibal was a result from a grab sample or two that one of the field team thought was familiar from another prospective find.

Risk to reward in investors favour on this one.

Downside is minimal and we're at the exciting add more value discovery phase as we're flat out drilling in very established geologically understood area, not some random wildcatting green territory.

Exciting times esp as foreign interests increase as the positive news flows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $464 58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4948739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 518490 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.