LCL 0.00% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

Today I took my last nicely sized large mouthfull of LCL shares...

1. 879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1227

Today I took my last nicely sized large mouthfull of LCL shares as the imminent pink blob results must be extremely close. If these early drilling results are successful then this stock could very easily double/triple+ especially if they discover some solid copper grades and widths with the gold in these pending assays. These results will do all of the talking!!

LCL should also have plenty of results pending from the other new exploration areas such as Ciebel which should also continue to be showing a consistent new discovery with the Au grade increasing as they have been doing so far which should also lead to a really good rise higher in the SP.

In reality the current SP should at the bottom and this was only caused due to the fact that LCLAX where converted very recently. What I am loving is that only a few investors seem to have sold a portion of their conversions to make a quick profit as all knowledgeable shareholders that own LCL would know that they have a very probable BIG SP upside from here.

LCL now have a great resource under their belts and the companies future is now ALL about DISCOVERY to find new and bigger deposits within a very close proximity. IMHO this is where the REAL MONEY will be made!!!!

My favourite part from the recent announcemnt released on the 22 March 2022;

The first drill hole at the Central Target (TS-DH57) was terminated at 1,205m downhole due to rig depth capability. The significance of intersected hydrothermal alteration, veining and breccias will be assessed upon receipt of the full assay suite expected in April.A second drill hole at the same site has commenced.

Bring on the Pink Blob assays and the Ciebel magentic target drilling results!!
    Its game on!

GLTAH+DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3352586 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 349999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.