BIT 7.50% 3.7¢ biotron limited

Fantastic comments re the market cap soaring to huge valuations!...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Fantastic comments re the market cap soaring to huge valuations! I definitely agree here and echo the fact the market gets it wrong. Anyone who says that markets are efficient need to put down their economics textbook.

Alternative to suggested a spike in sp, I don't believe an acquisition is out of the question in the future. Whether this is upon release of positive trial information (or thereabouts) or whether it is further down the track, is another question. SImilar to other poster's sentiments, I'm unsure whether the current BOD have the commercial acumen to land the deal of the century, but an acquisition at the least is something that isn't out of the question.

A market cap of $1B equates to a share price of $1.4229. Even a commercial deal of $1B would be life changing for many shareholders on here! All things considered, somewhere between $1-5B is what I thought would be more realistic. All IMO, which is based off HIV results. Imagine purchasing a company for their HIV cure and you get a bonus covid cure as well. Wow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $33.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $13.74K 361.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 421052 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.