BIT 2.22% 4.6¢ biotron limited

What would be more robust is after the trial to then remove all...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

What would be more robust is after the trial to then remove all antiretrovirals from both groups and see which ones rebound to detectible levels in the plasma. That will see if those treated with 225 have significantly lower reserves stored than the controls.
    What would also be on interest is to obtain sequences of the virus before the start and at the end if and when there is detectable viral loads. This would indicate if those still in the reservoirs were the same as at the start of the trial. (sorry this must be my scientists hat coming out). This they can do as they will be collecting and storing both plasma and cellular material during the trial - you would think.

Something that started before 2018 and reported like it was, to me its the lack of peer reviewed papers that is lacking. Presenting at scientific/medical conferences is one thing but publishing it is another. They have the ability to publish these (not on posters as conferences).

LUX, yes, back in the dark ages I was at a conference and met some scientists that were talking about these compounds that were developed and the prelim results were exciting and promising.... that is when I got in. And people are complaining about the current price when buying in at 10c (I cry for them - I really do).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $31.64K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 17361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.