AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

So I didn’t really grasp the magnitude of this deal into...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    So I didn’t really grasp the magnitude of this deal into Singapore and how the business would monetize with the life insurance or health insurance sector. I got to sit in one of the presentations this week when MYQ presented and a couple of things became very apparent. 1. They absolutely won’t be looking to raise money as they have enough cash at bank and coming in license payments to last the 18 months if they don’t get any other deals over the line. Which from what I am hearing is very unlikely to be the case. 2. The insurance vertical has the potential to be even larger than the fitness vertical. I can see why they retained a 50% stake in the new Company. One license deal with a mid tier insurer could be worth $10m a year and once you are part of the insurers ecosystem they can’t stop using them as the data is so valuable. They charge US$1.00 per annum per policy holder hardly a deal breaker. The CEO used the example of Prudential in Asia having 28m policy holders just in that region. The ability to track the risk a policy holder is for the insurer is a game changer for them. It is also a quantum shift in the way they will write their online policies where they have very little control over the applicants assessment currently. So they charge larger margins to factor in the risk associated with the unknown with the online policy holder. Having this application and the ability to use it in the privacy of your own home will be a shift in the way the underwriter signs you up. There are enormous opportunities coming to this company and a .70 cent close on Friday is still only valuing the company at circa $60m. Time to sell some other stocks and go deep on this one. PARADIGM SHIFT-COMING DYOR !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.