ENV 5.56% 1.9¢ enova mining limited

The gate keepers of VMM is just bragging about their VMM and...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    The gate keepers of VMM is just bragging about their VMM and trying to down ramp here. Personally I do not like VMM and will not invest my money there. Everyone invests in own consideration. ENV's management is very reliable to me. They will not deceive shareholders. Dato Sia's story is very heart touching. Earlier In the year, he operated tin mine himself and even if his mine was at a big loss, he insisted on letting the workers continue to work to ensure that they had a salary to support their family. This management is worthy of investors' trust.

Moreover, they do have unique advantages in rare earth separation technology. I also believe in their choices. They made enough due diligence to the CODA project to make the final acquisition decision. This project has huge upside potential. Don't forget that there are two other high -quality projects.

The development of any project has a life cycle, and with the continuous development of the project, the project should continue to add value. It is impossible for a baby to run without learning to walk after birth? The exploration stage is to carry out exploration work at this stage. The main task at this stage is to focus on the definition of project resources with sufficient drilling. these guys just speculating their points here without any data as well. Bermisa's market market cap is a giant in Brazil, are they also blindly investing? what a joke, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $18.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $92.53K 4.857M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5001368 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 119460 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 7371283
Last updated 15.32pm 13/05/2024 ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.