SIS 0.00% 0.3¢ simble solutions limited

Ann: $1.65m Raised in Oversubscribed Placement, page-2

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    What a rerate?
    Naysayers got it right again. I know some people would say SIS is a strong buy even if SIS gets insolvent (would be what a shell).
    CRs are getting cheaper and cheaper and more dilutive. I know the current SP is mainly the results of naysayers’ comments on hotcopper…lol.
    I doubt that the CRs every 6 months and the selloffs afterwards anyone would call it as a sign of success in a booming sector. And the way how they kept the SP down is not a retailer’s friendly approach. Now, we got the answer, why investors in the previous CR did not rush to buy on the market after SP felt well below the CR price. They knew exactly they would get in cheaper in the next CR. They management does not seem to be concerned about the retailers unfortunately. Sad but such is life. This time there is not even bonus for existing shareholders by giving them free options. There are plenty of optimistic presentations and hundreds of partnerships signed but almost no growth for years. Just compare SIS to some of its competitors (and yes, there are not only spreadsheet competitors out there).
    Now, the only hope we have is DT who probably also thought that it was time to take over the control. I would expect him to make strategic changes. He could start reorganizing SIS by hiring ESG and IT experts, as well as relevant scientists which they still do not have. But this restructuring will cost and $1M will not be enough I think unless they start to sign up substantial contracts straight away (yet to be seen). Wondering why RAC or L39’s other ASX companies they invested in are not yet the costumers of SIS (should not they be the first ones). So further CRs is very likely (why anyone would pay more).
    Anyway, the ESG sector is the right one to invest in the coming years for sure but I think anyone interested can easily find better options overseas. Do your own research or follow DT blindly and hope for the best. Hopefully, he can make it again after RAC. But this is not a biotech sector. As someone said here before, “otherwise he would be a TGA approved remedy for all troubled companies’’.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.260M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 13600000 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 9890849 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.