CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1444
    Hi Csupek,

You make some valid points in your post.

I don't know if you read the Annual report or not.

On the weekend i happened to take some time and had a read of it.

This really caught my attention when I was reading it.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4238/4238113-f7b08f8f818b6fb2f19b4b2977b09a06.jpg
    To me that's sound like they are in Negotiation's with prospective client's and as we are all aware, these negotiations take time, especially when it come's to lawyer's. I do believe it is Dr Tillett worst nightmare (Lawyer's). eek.png

So another thing that caught my eye was the following.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4238/4238134-8e805d7cb2e30558449bac2efc6d6e8c.jpg

I personally think, that the board did the right thing, in telling us share holder's / business partner's, we have this under control, revenue's will increase in due course, but it may take time, but if for some reason's, revenues are just a bit slow, we have this covered.

On another point, which you made above, in relation to Dr Tillett.

Do your self the favour and don't Under Estimate Dr Tillett, on what he has achieved in life. He is diffidently on our side.

Would like to also say, yesterday morning when I saw the volume turning up, I decided to lobe a very small top up parcel, glad I did.

The only tip I give and just remember, when investing on the stock market, be prepared to lose what you can afford to loose.

IMHO.

Regard's

Rossi70

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.