AUG 1.67% 5.9¢ augustus minerals limited

My initial position was on the base of 3600 square km land and...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36

My initial position was on the base of 3600 square km land and couple million cash on hand without debt. Its intrinsic value was higher than 4 cents per share. I could afford to take early position around 4 cents at the time. However, as a speculative investor, if there was no manipulation force behind (so call sharks), there wouldn’t be big push/pumping. The key indicator is any traces of accumulation at low but I didn’t see that. CR could make it possible because one off placement could deliver big partial of shares to sharks. For such tight registry, couple million dollars could push it many times higher. So once I saw CR coming and SP drop below 7 cents, I started to buy and build up my position. I got some yesterday and more today. My investment strategy might look uncommon but I have been successful. Recent successful cases were RCR/ after 3.3 cents CR reaching 16 cents/ KLI after 3.8 cents CR reaching 17.5 cents. If you sum up RCR, KLI and AUG, they have similar characteristics - tight registry, CR near historic low , prospective story - which sharks love.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $6.442M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $7.613K 128.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 375000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 9017 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.