VRC 20.0% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

Ann: $1.6M Raise to Advance Downstream Graphite Anode Business, page-46

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1028
    DOE Funding relates specifically to a Battery Anode Plant being built in the USA, under Volt's US subsidiary VEM Volt Energy Materials. It is unrelated to Bunyu funding or ZG.

When PC was director at BASF he successfully won US Grant funding for ~US$60m for that business. I'd say he knows what he is doing in this space and Volt is in with a good chance of receiving a grant especially given they are looking at supplying the US DOD via the partnership with M2i

The Feasibility study for the Anode Plant is dependent on Worley Engineering completing this, so whilst they might give an indicative timeline for delivery these studies are more often delayed across the entire industry. You're correct in that this document is a key input into the DOE funding submission as it lays out the plans, feasibility and economics of the BAM facility. I don't believe any deadlines for submission timelines have been set so I'm not sure you can come to the conclusion that it's overdue without knowing these details.

From what I saw in the webinar on 13/10 PC owned the fact that the commitment made to shareholders about Bunyu funding not meeting the planned target of end Sep, and that negotiations were progressing with multiple parties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $21.58K 4.275M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102220 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 32953210 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.