VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: $1.6M Raise to Advance Downstream Graphite Anode Business, page-49

1. 5,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    tone57,

""It’s a rock and roll swindle courtesy of TM and his suck house mates possum and that other shonky guy called Wally wanker Walker. You all know he/she is part of the VRC shit show."""

Be careful mate, some people have been sued for making such accusations.

For the record I am just a shareholder who became involved in this story many many moons ago. I did so because having done my research I believed at that point in time both Lithium and Graphite would be one of the most in demand commodities over the next decade and beyond.
    Certainly that was the message being spread by so called experts about where the world was headed regarding the need for climate change correction.
    Volt had one of the biggest graphite deposits in the world. I also discovered that the Bunyu Graphite Project was located near to critical infrastructure with sealed roads running through the project area and ready access to the deep-water port of Mtwara, over 140 km from the Project.
    I determined this was going to be very important ingredient in trying to establish itself as a major player in the graphite space.
    It all sounded very promising and it was on this information I decided to look more closely at this company. I also did a background check on Trevor Matthews and wanted to know his past history. I discovered he had tremendous success having taken a company with a 40 million market cap to over 1 billion dollars market cap. In short, my assumption was he was capable of getting the job done.
    What I didn't know at the time was the difficulty he would have in negotiating funding for this project. Hence the reason he went and acquired the Ukraine mine hoping that would assist in the funding process. Alas the war intervened with Russia and suddenly an asset was not favourably looked upon as it might have been otherwise. What we now all know is that funding has been a wall too high to climb for ALL the graphite hopefuls currently on the ASX. That has to be considered when assessing the capabilities of Trevor.

Having considered all the pros and cons, I decided I would not sink the boots in Trevor like some have, because I know the road that he has travelled and the difficulties he has faced in trying to get Volt established in becoming a graphite producing company.. Because I have not joined the chorus of kicking a man when he's down, I have been of accused of as you so eloquently put it in your recent post .

I have stuck fat with my investment none the less and continue to do so in the hope that Volt can achieve it's goal. It has not been easy for long term shareholders to remain patient. It's been a tough period.

Some have even suggested I am on the payroll. I wish I was given the amount of time I have spent putting my views across on hotcopper over the past 6 or 7 years. But truth be known I am just another long term shareholder, to which there are many, hoping and praying that Volt can be the success we all hope it can be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 38582881 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5589474 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.