VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

@FiveCent I think it will be a lot sooner than 7 years . You...

1. 1,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    @FiveCent I think it will be a lot sooner than 7 years . You have graphite as a sector now picking up across the board and a company with 2 significant long life graphite assets with very strong economics and both amenable to battery grade graphite which has been proven to perform very well. Bunyu Stage 1 alone provides a 13.7 year mine life, US$169m EBITDA / US$433m Net revenue for a relatively low startup capex of US$36.4.

Meanwhile major investments are being made across the sector in developing these projects in Australia, Africa & Canada. Volt has the assets, it has lacked the execution and chopped & changed it's direction and commitments to SH. The execution is improving, the focus of what needs to get done is very clear but many cant see it because the "share price = execution" from their perspective.

The valuation disparity between VRC $25m MC and others in the development phase such as RNU $419m comes down to a few key reasons:
    - Execution & management
    - Sovereign risk
    - Balance sheet
    - Institutional investment

Interestingly whilst RNU is trading at 16x VRC, it has about 1/3 of the graphite at Siviour 6.9MT TGC vs Bunyu 22.6MT TGC (lets not even add ZG to the equation). It also has a very strong balance sheet, a resource in a safe jurisdiction and the backing of POSCO and institutional investment on the register.

PC has invested roughly ~$100k into VRC in his his first year as an ASX company director. A decent show of confidence considering TM's smalls over a 5 year period. Asimwe continues to invest in the company with around ~$5m committed over a multi year period.

3 more days until the SPP closes and then anticipating some meaningful news to follow.

First cab off the rank I'm looking for is the offtake with the NASDAQ listed cellmaker... who could it be? I've shortlisted a few companies I wonder what TESLA is doing with their Magnis Enegy graphite offtake (also Tanzania) now that it looks like they might be in a bit of financial trouble with their breach of credit facility?

The downstream Battery anode feasibility study by Worley Engineering must be getting closer too.

And if anything the recent restriction on China graphite would be a catalyst for potential partners / financiers to get moving on securing Bunyu.

Management is considered poor until it's not. And that could be one significant announcement or partnership away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.545K 909K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 29757209 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 970469 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 362000
Last updated 15.57pm 16/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.