LML 7.69% 0.7¢ lincoln minerals limited

So management bought in..The up and coming ASX Notices could...

1. 2,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    So management bought in..
    The up and coming ASX Notices could give this a bit of a boost.
    Nice to see directors buying in.
    It was also nice to see that they did not use all of their 25% cap to reduce dilution.
    Clearly management see an increase in share price coming or they would have used all of the 25% cap.

So China is applying export restrictions from Dec 1.
    Albanese off to Washington to talk critical minerals
    and a little bird told me that SACOME is in very active, and in advanced conversation with the SA Government around fast tracking graphite projects and providing financial assistance to speed up entry to market. From what I understand the SA Government is very aware of the potential economic benefit of Graphite for the state and the need for speed to market before everybody else joins in.
    I am not sure where we are with the rules around the US inflation reduction act. I am aware that the Australian Government was trying to get Australia as an approved country. So US companies could invest in Australia as if the project was in the US.
    With US$369B available, which then can be leveraged with shareholder equity, bank lending etc. There is potentially a ship load of money going towards critical minerals in an effort to reduce our reliance on China.
    Lets hope Albanese brings home the US Bacon..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $11.28K 1.628M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15521736 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1521764 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 996765
Last updated 14.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
LML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.