SVM 4.90% 53.5¢ sovereign metals limited

Of course additionally tactically and as I suggested Sprott were...

1. 6,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1497
    Of course additionally tactically and as I suggested Sprott were strait out of the box with a pre prepared release and new big sp target. Love it and I hope it arrives - several years of PFS/DFS/BFS - DA/CDA approvals offtakes and finance ahead now. I'm sure the promotions team will keep the ann's rolling during that period. Markets can do much in a few year period however SVM can only control what they do.

Malawi is only just about to enter into the international mining world and I do hope this project is developed - it appears they will benefit greatly from it and may well exercise the extra 10% option in MMB to take a 20% holding - anyway much more details required over coming years.

What a find this has been and well done to all holders. Just reminds of others not so fortunate such as recently GGG in Greenland (massive reo deposit) flopped on new govt in power (I posted for a couple of years there and bailed very positively on having read English translations of their daily news publications - mentioned to others to keep an eye on political situation) - SDL in Cameroon/Congo border (massive iron ore deposit mainly heamatite) flopped due to incredibly sad and disappointing circumstances and there are many more huge resources that never get exploited for various reasons - It has taken over 12 years I have followed mining in Malawi which now certainly has the right governance in place now which is a critical factor in various jurisdictions - one of the most peaceful nations on the African continent and I will forever follow the development of Malawi - one of the poorest countries in the world is about to get a makeover - not only mining - there are many other positives and long term initiatives being implemented by the TONSE govt - not to say it will all go smooth but prospects are much brighter now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.5¢
Change
0.025(4.90%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 53.5¢ 51.5¢ $241.6K 464.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78794 53.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 120000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
53.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 2.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
51.5¢ 53.5¢ 51.5¢ 91431
Last updated 15.54pm 10/05/2024 ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.