RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

Honestly none of us like the share price being where it is....

1. 10,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1793
    Honestly none of us like the share price being where it is. Well, some have used it as a buying opportunity so don't mind as long as it doesn't stay down at these levels. I picked up some more the other week but mistimed and bought for 4.9 cents, still it did bring my average down and I know of some others that have been doing the same.

COVID-19 has had an impact on the business plans for a lot of businesses but at long last some deals are starting to gain traction as we've seen with the most recent announcements.

I would rather the company take their time and get good deals that are beneficial to shareholders in the longer term than to panic and do bad deals that they cannot make a profit on.

If you don't like how the company is travelling then in my opinion the best two options are to sell and walk away from the company or to pop them in the bottom drawer and take a break for a few weeks or months. I have used both methods on shares I've owned in the past, more often I have chosen the sell path, a couple of times that saved me as not long after the companies went into administration, but a couple of others have risen not long after I've sold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.