1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

This is completely wrong. You can scrape together as much...

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is completely wrong. You can scrape together as much profile data as you want from various sources but it would still be completely worthless unless you can connect the profiles together like the 1PG database. Explain to me how you would connect a billion profiles to each other? 1PG's data is based on Facebooks social graph and this is why it is basically impossible to replicate now Facebook has shut the door on the access that was available when Branchout was around. They basically stated this in one of their earlier presentations - this will never happen again unless there is another Facebook (which is extremely unlikely).

It is the complete opposite of your statement - the value is entirely in their profile database. Anyone can hire a team of data scientists to come up with fancy algorithms but if they don't have any useful data to work with their code is going to be useless. Think of mines and mining technology, if you dont actually mine where there is a resource in the ground then that technology is useless.

I find this is the biggest misunderstanding when it comes to this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.