AGY 2.38% 4.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: 10,000TPA ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT REPORT STATUS, page-37

1. 2,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1434
    I don't even want to begin guessing what price they will receive for their product. I've been here for a long time, longer than most of the uprampers here, and until the Company releases the precise information of a deal then there's absolutely no point in guessing what price they will get, IMO of course. From experience, and as you'll notice from their recent announcements, they can say one thing, then pull that information the next week. So nothing is certain until it's signed, sealed and delivered. And I don't care what flack I get for stating the obvious (not from you, just the from the resident uprampers and fanboys who are so emotionally attached to this Company).

I think from memory in a video Jerko said they needed US$7,000/per tonne at minimum to make the project even viable anyway?? I believe this information is in one of the Crux Investor interviews - couldn't tell you which one though. I'm not going through them again, as there's 2 or 3 of them, but if you happen to watch them and find that information I would like to know, as that figure is something that I remember him saying, but cannot be 100% certain.

If you find out that information, then it might help you with your estimates knowing at least a minimum they will need.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $62.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $57.87K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1457270 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 1101688 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.