I dont know about business as usual....The ann has highlighted...

1. 362 Posts.
    I dont know about business as usual....The ann has highlighted quite a number on new prospects in each of the EP's that I had not read about before.

Without CTP saying it these will be the prospects which OPCOM are now considering. They have either been put on the table by CTP or one or more JV ptnrs.

Unlike many exploration companies CTP has a multitude of quality prospects to target.....

With Semestic starting in EP115 and heading east we will know actual prospect for EP115 soon. Final prospects for EP97 may not be known for another 4 months when the semestic acquisition is completed and interpreted.

The new prospects in EP115 sound good and easier to monitise than Johnstone as one abutts the current (producing) oil fields. Lets just hope Santos hasnt already sucked it dry.....

Govt minimum drill details for the EP's also strengthen CTP bargaining basis in OPCOM if BG is holding back still.

What is the timeframe for Phase 2 commencement.....2 to 3 months is my guess with a possible earlier start on the drilling of Phase 1 O2 prospect.

My biggest hope at the moment is that CTP appoimt a drilling contractor who are as professional as the current crew drilling CSG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $6.378K 131.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 239074 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 59455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.