Unhedged, i have a slight variance on that outlook, i think you...

1. 9,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3054
    Unhedged, i have a slight variance on that outlook, i think you have it the wrong way around. It seems that JH is infact the trolley wielding "mum" and certain shareholders are "the fat kid". The delightful little child has been throwing a tantrum for a couple of years because he wants a new toy (holes drilled). Mum has been hard at work to earn the money to satisfy her beloved son (CR). Upon purchasing and receiving the toy he has been harping on about, the "fat kid" throws another wobbly as he has now decided he doesn't want this particular toy and mum has made a terrible decision, he now wants a different toy (oil). Mum goes back into the store and exchanges the toy for the one her dear child has demanded. Not only does she purchase the toy he just asked for, she buys him two as she knows he is very hard to please. She leaves the store only to find out that he is totally dissatisfied with the latest purchase, again.

When fat kids grow up they usually work out that mum knew best all along, although i do think dad should hide the credit card LOL! :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $6.378K 131.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 239074 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 59455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.