ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

You are missing his point, which I thought was very clear. You...

1. 10,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    You are missing his point, which I thought was very clear. You are talking exclusively about Peru in this post and I agree Inca have communicated clearly that as soon as permitting is obtained they are going to drill 38 holes. Yes, S32 withdrawal was irrational and took some digesting by Inca and they have found a good way forward on the project and are communicating well. I personally have argued that drilling in Peru before considering JVs etc is a GOOD thing. I didn't read anything Adam said as a critique of Inca's performance in Peru.

However, Adam was talking about all projects and wanting a clearer picture on where each is going. Not an unreasonable request in my eyes.

His desire for clarity is easily understood and there are many shareholders both invested and sitting watching who would appreciate the same information. I have previously said myself that a clear roadmap on all tenements, a timeline, would allow shareholders to understand where funds and the company are going. Which projects will be farmed out, which developed in-house. With in-house development, what is the timetable for each project. What geophysics will be done and when, where in the timetable will drilling commence on each project? Obviously, on occasion timetables and activities will change due to information gained during stages of the process but that doesn't mean the company strategy should not be shared with shareholders. I do assume there is such a strategy. Why wouldn't the board want to share it? The best companies I have been involved with are the ones where plans are clearly communicated. I would actually like to see a 3 to 5 year roadmap of activities on each project rather than the 12 months schedule Adam was asking for. It is effectively, the sharing of the business plan, at least to the extent they can make it public.

Unfortunately some of the pompom brigade have taken Adam's comments as a slur on the company. I note it is not the management team having that reaction and I expect at some stage we will see exactly what Adam and I are asking for. In the meantime, as I know the weigh of Adam's investment I could not help but jump to his defence against some of the irrational BS sprouted by a few BUDDYs in here.

Last edited by Kalenn: 30/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.