SIH 25.0% 0.3¢ sihayo gold limited

re: Ann: $10.8M Capital Raising at $0.14 per ... Hi RT oly gaz...

1. 300 Posts.
    re: Ann: $10.8M Capital Raising at $0.14 per ... Hi RT oly gaz and all.i dont post much but i think i have something to contribute.Went to west Africa (Senegal)a O@g comp i am overweight on. And stopt on the way back At Mount sorikmarapi Sumatra,Then went for a drive to SIH tenements and surrounding towns and villages and it is astounding how much knowledge there is there but back in AU we know so little.Any way my ramblings are of my opinion only.
    I remember the days when Misha came on board and some DD on the part of my broker which is why i bought in for a start(written down on my reminder calendar)and some time later RT you saying road show,name change. Top call RT by the way they did listen ,and the CR in the 0.7c and sp dropping below which is when i went very long and overweight on SIH but that is the choice i made and to stick with it.Now with this ann cr at 0.14c It is a massive reputation boost,confidence what ever you want associate it with it is massive.Anyway I c a very positive side to all this but that is in my opinion only.

Ps oly cant wait for the ( u) to come in play and your astounding,positive view
    Regards Zann

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $30.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.977K 660.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 71241020 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 160076532 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.