MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Ann: $10 Million Capital Raising to Progress Cue Project, page-11

1. 1,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 999
    I've got a bit of a different view to some other posters on here. IMO drilling and proving up the resource is critical. I understand that everyone wants to start mining yesterday, but IMO there's no point going in half-cocked. It's much better to do the drilling and prove up a very attractive and sufficiently large resource, albeit this takes time and money.

Then, hopefully you get taken over by one of the bigger boys and shareholders cash in and make some money. Developing a mine (for smaller players with limited cash resources like MGV) is actually fraught with danger and often shareholders lose part/all of their capital during this development stage when the mine doesn't operate exactly as planned. I'm kinda allergic to the development stage, having lost capital many times when mine developments didn't work out as planned.

At the moment virtually all gold stocks are out of favour - IMO this provides a good buying opportunity for investing in quality gold stocks like MGV and I topped up on MGV today.

GLTA & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.