HGO 0.00% 8.0¢ hillgrove resources limited

Hi Foyt, Don't be disheartened. To be listed on NASDAQ you have...

1. VYR
    4,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2733
    Hi Foyt,

Don't be disheartened. To be listed on NASDAQ you have to have 4 market makers supporting the stock. They are hedge funds who actively buy shares to support the price and convince punters to buy on market so they can sell them at a profit. Wags or Wolves , take your pick.

HGO for a short time has got its own market maker if I am correct.

The difference here is our Wag isn't trying to make money in the market fleecing his clients he is trying to make money raising capital for the company.

Having got your mind around accountants putting brackets around mining costs relating to unsold ore and turning a negative cost into a positive by recording it as an inventory asset this is easy to understand.

When the dollars that the broker enticed onto the buy side disappear in a sale put brackets around them and turn them into contributed capital. Another asset created Bravo.

Without the Broker spooking amongst his clients the dollars wouldn't be there so nothing to really be disheartened about.

Lucky there isn't a law against a brokers selling shares on market to their clients without a prospectus. Nonsense I know but its the grease that makes the world go around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 539574 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 91469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.1¢ 22000
Last updated 10.26am 04/06/2024 ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.