HGO 2.41% 8.5¢ hillgrove resources limited

Hi Allee ,I appreciate your disillusionment . Being in a loss...

1. VYR
    4,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2708
    Hi Allee ,

I appreciate your disillusionment . Being in a loss situation which I am fortunately not would rub salt into the wound.

Having not stuck to the rule of only buying at the bottom I'm not as far ahead as I should be but that is a lesson learn't. And lessons are very valuable.

For a lot of shareholders the last several years have been disappointing but far from a terrible experience. The years ahead have a lot more going for them than the years since the wall collapse that caused a lot of ore to be left in the bottom of the pit and a loss of confidence from the major shareholder.

There will obviously be more disappointments going forward but there are a lot fewer hurdles than the ones Lachlan has successfully jumped since he took over, when ARA's board rep and his riding instructions halted mining for an extended period.

Selling the pit and all thats under it for a mere $30m and a quick exit is I guess what one could have expected from an asset stripper.

Fortunately we not only have a new board but also a new major shareholder who is highly motivated to make a success of the mining project.

Freepoint's royalties, hedging margins and off take margins would mean they will still be making a bit when shareholders are breaking even but that is out weighed in truck loads by what shareholders will be making if the copper price does take off.

Time to Thank God its Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.002(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $177.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $256.9K 3.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 424657 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 214020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ 836527
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.