MIG 0.00% 4.4¢ a.c.n. 059 457 279 limited

Starstreak I'm a believe as much as you, but I'm a realist, and...

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Starstreak I'm a believe as much as you, but I'm a realist, and Steven has known he's been on a high salary, so yes, absolutely time to stick his hand in.

The fact of the matter is with the most recent extension of involuntary suspension, by the time it has finished, will have continued for a month. If it were a rip roaring success this would have been snapped up. Look at some of the institutional placements that have been done in the mining sector (complete minnows). MIG should have easily been able to raise 10m, or less than 10% of it's current MC, if this had potentially $2 written all over it.

The only hope I have is that the reason It took so long as the discount was not steep. 45c?? If it is lower than even 40c, then this is a disaster. I am worried because the price has been masked. What I'm also quite frustrated with is that we haven't been given a chance to get more shares yet again.

In Steven's continual defence, at least he is upfront with this and I have already been in contact discussing my frustration at this process. I only hope this continues to keep it's growth trajectory, as I can see this being bought out now sadly on the cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.