SVL 5.41% 19.5¢ silver mines limited

Ann: $10 Million Share Placement, page-125

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    "From my perspective I am ‘punting’ on the price of silver to be finally set free by criminal elite at JPMorgan."

Let's hope so, they've been playing the game for a long time.

After reading your entire post from which the above quote was from, I had a light bulb moment. This is for the Buffet fans (Collar-Up boys/girls), here it goes:

Warren Buffet has openly talked about his dis-taste for Gold and his speech is well known regarding his view:

"Warren Buffett, the renowned investor, famously dismissed gold in a speech given at Harvard in 1998. He said: “It gets dug out of the ground in Africa, or some place. Then we melt it down, dig another hole, bury it again and pay people to stand around guarding it."

It would be an exact opposite view for him to turn 180-degrees around and start buying the stuff right? So rather than embarrassing himself, I think he is doing it through a very clever means, after all he is the world's greatest investor by far.

His fund is a huge buyer of JPMorgan Chase. Based on the information provided JPMorgan is an accumulator of Gold and Silver via price manipulation. Therefore Buffet wins both in the public world and in his private investment returns. Publicly he can continue to dislike Gold and say that he is only buying an investment bank called JPMorgan and in terms of investment returns he can get a pretty decent exposure to the stuff he doesn't like via JPMorgan vehicle. I bow to this great investing legend, he is a genius, "The Oracle of Omaha"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $294.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 18.5¢ $1.683M 8.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 127446 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 1153470 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 18.8¢ 4743759
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.