SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Hi LB, sorry, I meant to reply to you ages ago. This company is...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163

Hi LB, sorry, I meant to reply to you ages ago.

This company is way ahead of the rest providing solutions to the complexities of B2B. The recurring revenue model all but guarantees revenue for many, many years to come.

Two years ago I, like a few others, was chewing my fingernails hoping that it would all come together. I was desperately waiting for referencable customers. Now we have Carpet Court, Capricorn (Yes!), Agrichain, AirPlus, eBev looking to be a global business, EzyMart confirming that after looking at multiple companies that this is the only one. And of course FSCO.

Then there’s the mystery hospitality company. EBev, EzyMart etc are retail - not hospitality companies. Hospitality could be a hotel chain, restaurant chain or perhaps fast food franchise. Now there’s food for thought. To have to make an ASX announcement this must be of a significant size. Hmmmm.

So I reviewed my portfolio looking for any other stocks that had as much potential and as little risk. I found none so I sold them and accumulated more SPX. I’m almost all in. I’ve had experience in the past with tech company breakouts and this has ALL of the same indicators.

I only have two fears:

1. A takeover. Success attracts attention. A lot of attention. Resistance is paramount.

2. Something happens to Adrian. Remember when Steve Jobs got the flick from Apple? He founded Pixar. The he came back and the rest is history. Adrian has the vision and the ability to execute. And he has built a bloody great team that are doing a great job.

As far as I’’m concerned the future is looking very good. Patience will be rewarded. IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.