SPX 22.2% 1.1¢ spenda limited

I think that Capricorn wanting to buy out Spenda software before...

1. 2,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    I think that Capricorn wanting to buy out Spenda software before it has reached 1/2 the capabilities it has now, says they know it’s going to transform their business, they also know by purchasing Spenda, they would have not only out smarted any competitors, but also make a huge profit from their own franchises and all their suppliers.

So they seen so much value and potential in our initial stages of development, so now they see we won’t sell, so they take a piece of the pie, as they could see potential out of 1 Buisness, now imagine what they see the ecosystem doing on 100’s, thousands of companies, global companies around the globe that these companies would make Capricorn look like CC in comparison is size.

Then all their nodes and spokes doing all the sales campaigns through the nodes and spokes strategy, so now we get some big ass clients onboard and sort out funding and the possibility are endless.

Now remember Capricorn could see enough value in their own company alone, that they wanted to purchase Spenda when it was only 10th of what it is today.

So tell me how this won’t be a company maker on its own, I know the management from Capricorn 100% see it will be profitable and 1000% certain they have a massive experienced team that would evaluate this and spend 100’s of thousands researching other technologies and processes.

So I’d say their opinion on Spenda will hold more credibility than any one man poster on here.

I’ll take that experiment, cashed up team of experts on valuation of Spenda over all posters here put together, specifically when they seen it being built around their business model, they will know what flows they will actually bring to the table and all their partners and suppliers etc, they will also see the numbers in lending, the advantages it actually has to their business etc.

So I think anyone who needs to know if this one deal is huge and highly profitable, you only need to think like Capricorn and what they obviously see!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $45.66K 4.573M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1468051 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3174353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.