SPX 22.2% 1.1¢ spenda limited

Ann: 10-year service agreement & investment terms with Capricorn, page-40

1. 7,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2279
    and what behaviour would that be mate??

I admire his dedication , convictions and determination to make this all come together .. he had a vision ..an idea ... a system that he wanted to create but to build something great takes time .. you want to build a house you can do it in months but you want to build a palace it could take years ...

and this is what I believe is the case here
    he has had to keep the faith of share holders whilst sort, planning, building this company battling the negativity, delayed time lines Covid bs pandemics etc etc ... held it all together to this stage where to me it looks like Adrian and company has delivered and this is just the absolute start for much more to come in my opinion ..

I think some should be ashamed of their behaviour, actions and comments here and not so much the GOAT .. he has just tried his best to deliver the big actually MASSIVE picture here and I think he might have finally done it

watch this space in my opinion .. just the very early stages .. I wonder how many more business and franchises will follow into SPX from here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $45.66K 4.573M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1468051 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3174353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.