SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Definitely! It was not hard to lose faith if you were reading...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Definitely! It was not hard to lose faith if you were reading Hotcopper every day, I gave that away a long time. Don't get me wrong I learnt a lot from some post, as they were right, and the SP was showing that. Very volatile market, and I sense a bit of resilience in Spenda throughout this process.
    listen to a podcast the other day talking about trucking Australia wide and the current age of the trucks 16+ years and the fact that they will be struggling to keep up with maintenance in the near future, light bulb!
    I own very busy accommodation and a very busy coffee/health store and was learning as I was going with what Spenda was putting out there, it's easy for me. You pay, you get a service. But for farming, mechanics, carpet court (big business) you place your order, you receive and may not pay your invoice for months. a lot happens in between on both ends of the spectrum. And if you look into the world of B2B there are many companies out there, but they are only tailored to a certain section i.e., mining, construction etc. Spenda has the ability and its showing, to implement B2B across any organisation willing to take it on. And that is the Warren moment. competitive advantage!
    Its going to be big in coming years from my point of view only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.