NME 4.00% 2.6¢ nex metals exploration limited

Bigprofits - i like the words "mid tier gold producerwith costs...

1. 5,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1194
    Bigprofits - i like the words "mid tier gold producer
    with costs at the lower end of the production scale" as well ;)

Newo - yup primed and ready to go...just a matter of time

NSSSOOAAAJJJJ - Just because they price isn't going up doesn't mean to say they are a bunch of cowboys. I think it is remarkable what NEX has done since June when they first acquired the project. Maybe they could be doing more promotion but maybe they are trying to sure things up and drill the project out and work out mining schedule etc before gettng out to brokers. In terms of promotion there have been articles written on Nex in the Kalgoorlie Miner and the Australian so it isn't like news isn't getting out there. The way they are going they will be on the radar of brokers and other companies....no need to promote. By the way as a shareholder/optionholder did you get a copy of their october 2009 corporate update DVD emailed to you with the notice of meeting papers ? Was great viewing and puts it inot perspective the work they have done and where the conpany is going

F3000SL - from you previous posts i noticed that you are a geo. Would be interested on your thoughts on Nex and whether you see any potential...thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.454M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $4.616K 177.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21071 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 26666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.