CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hmm, ako.

Yep I'm a geo, though I have to be careful what I say about NEX, as I am their geo. (Currently in the process of applying for official company rep status with HotCopper.

I deliberately don't post in the NME forum for this reason, but the last two (and only two) posts I've made here were to clarify possible rumours regarding visible gold in more of the core, and to reply to NNOOSSAAJJ because quite simply, I'm busting my arse on this project to make it a success, and I don't appreciate unsubstantiated accusations of incompetence by our team.

As for the company - well, I can't say much really. Hellman and Schofield have just completed a review of the massive legacy database we inherited with the project and came up with a 538,000 oz resource which is in my eyes very reasonable ,and also and upgrade from the 424,000 oz calculation that was last completed on the project.

The current plan is to push the dump leach laterite project ahead as quickly as we can to get some cash flow happening, then start to target the more substantial admiral / butterfly / Orient Well ore. All the while these two are happening, we'll try and have exploration on Cosmopolitan trickling along to defne the extent of mineralisation beneath the old workings. The beauty of the Kookynie project is that resources have been drilled already. I have something like 150,000 drillholes in the database, plus surface geochemistry samples. Most of the defined resoucres require very little money spent to push them into JORC compliance, AND, most of the drilling has only been shallow, with lots of depth potential underneath many of these resources which remain open at depth for structural repetition / extension.

The laterite project is just waiting on minor details for final DEC approval and then it gets the green light. Hopefully production will begin in the coming months.

I'm happy to provide general information or clarification of Nex's ASX announcements, but remember people, continuous disclosure and insider trading regs don't allow me to provide info that is not readily available to the general public. Oh and one more thing - If you were thinking of ringing the office to speak to someone - it will normally be me you speak to so rather than call and risk having the secretary fob you off- just post a Q in the forum here. I'mnormally lurking around most of the time.

Oh and AKO - to answer your initial question - I'm buying in myself because I see mid to long term success for us.

NOW THE BIG DISCLAIMER:
    INFORMATION IN THIS POST IS MY PERSONAL VIEW AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION FROM NEX METALS EXPLORATIONS LIMITED. NEITHER I MYSELF OR NEX METALS EXPLORATIONS LIMITED TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE OUTCOME OF DECISIONS YOU MAY CHOOSE TO MAKE ON THE BASIS OF THIS POST. THIS POST DOES NOT CONSTITUTE INVESTMENT ADVICE, AND AS ALWAYS, POTENTIAL INVESTORS SHOULD DO THEIR OWN ADEQUATE RESEARCH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 201 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.