GTR 0.00% 0.4¢ gti energy ltd

Yesterday there was movement at the station, today we are...

1. 4,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3749
    Yesterday there was movement at the station, today we are jogging

Yes, GTR gained 1 pip to finish on 1.7c. Our volume was lower than average, just over 7m shares traded. What was good that most of the trade happened on 1.7c, so good to slowly chip away the 1.7c to move to 1.8c.

ASX U stocks are also jogging. Of the 19 stocks I track, average increase was around 5%. A decent increase after a long time.

U Future though is still on a decline. It eased 1.15 to slide down to $48.75. I did write about correlation of spot price and stock's sp. so that argument still stands.

What next - US U stocks did well overnight. Most importantly, the US markets did pretty well and S&P 500 gained just over 2%. ASX followed the trend with over 1% increase as well. So dow behaved yesterday, what will it do tonight? There is a chance of red. As long as its not a big red, markets will take it positively. If slight red, we might not get a big increase tomorrow, but chances are we would still keep gains from today, if not inch slightly higher. But dow/asx have fallen a lot in recent times. We are coming of the back of 6 to 7 weeks of decline. So if sentiment is not very bad, the markets should continue to inch forward as it has to make up lot of ground. Lets hope it stays that way. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $14.49K 3.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 40681033 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10630011 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.