CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3942
    A false start, back to starting line up

Yes GTR finished 2 pips down to finish on 1.7c. Our volume was decent but less than half of yesterday, just under 15m shares traded.

ASX U stocks were also in general decline. Of the 19 stocks I track, average decline was 5%.

So we had a big rise on Monday, average increase in stocks of around 12% on the back of US funding news. I was debating whether it will be a one day stand or a commitment for further onward journey. Wednesday US trading was crucial as I had mentioned, and when the gain didn't happen, I got a feeling that it would remain as spike and had played around with my trading stocks.

So this phase on Wednesday looks like a false start. All the stocks are again retreating back to the starting line up. Another race will start when everyone is ready. Till then its a waiting time, again.

U Future though is continuing its march, and the pace has been consistent. It has been gaining between 1-2% daily. So if it continues, we may see the psychological figure of $60 reach in a couple of weeks. I think then only it will make an impact. For now, punters are ignoring it. Overnight it increased by another 55c to reach $52.85.

What next - Yesterday DOW had a big decline on the back of expected CPI figures of US. The fear is so great that stocks are surrendering before even the announcement comes. So even if the figures are not good, some loss has already been priced in by US markets and ASX. We have an off on Monday, no trading. So on Tuesday our trading will be based on what has happened on two US markets trading days. We are still dealing with EOFY sell, but every day we are getting closer for it to finish, lot of selling has already happened, hopefully. Lets hope we have a better next week. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 19358181 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18452331 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.