AZY 18.2% 2.6¢ antipa minerals limited

That reads as though Newmont have until 03 Dec to either pay AZY...

1. 2,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1367
    That reads as though Newmont have until 03 Dec to either pay AZY another $5.4M cash to secure their initial 51% equity in a Wilki with Antipa, OR they can spend that money on a large, urgent drilling program at Parklands to achieve the same initial JV equity, AND at least begin to answer the question: 'Are we in danger of giving away a monster gold deposit here for a fraction of its value?'

If I were Newmont, I would DEFINITELY be doing the latter course of action, and then if it turned out that Parklands is a monster, I would be inclined to avoid signing the Greatland sale agreement (still subject to many provisions, clauses, and not least the raising of the cash by Greatland).

The other piece of the jigsaw puzzle that I have not picked over yet (and am too busy to, as travelling overseas), is whether Antipa have a first right of refusal to buy Newmont out of any earned equity in the Wilki JV.

I am sure that is there in the small print of the latest Wilki earn-in agreement. But I am pretty sure that Antipa do have a first right of refusal if Newmont sell an earned or purchased equity in Wilki JV.

The next 3 months will tell us a lot!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.004(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $123.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.6¢ 2.2¢ $591.6K 24.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4114368 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 3968303 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.