LOM 0.00% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Well said @F15 I’m with you bud. Acquisition risk is where it is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Well said @F15 I’m with you bud. Acquisition risk is where it is at. And doing business of any type in Australia makes our 600 man Angolan team pale into insignificance. Mining and Australia is very speculative, and very expensive. Projects have to be world class, and shovel ready. Note to Management - roll back the clock to the Brooking days, and run your ruler over the costings - I think we raised $15m to sink a few holes, of which to get some of the holes “tested” it was $1m a pop. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong (if the numbers we’re higher - I don’t think I want to know...)

good luck drilling out Merlin.

I don’t know anything about the project other than what everybody has read in the newspapers. I don’t like NT for business right now either. But that’s me.

As another poster said, if we had $20m cash in the bank - sure ! Let’s do it. Roll the dice baby. But right now, we’ll I respect SW, and just hope that they realise that the project has to be 100% perfect.

Uni NSW Covid risk report & costings - (1 week shutdown due to Covid costs mine X etc etc) matched with downtime mine risk report
    NT government grant
    NT tax break
    Federal government grant
    Federal government tax break
    Mine start funding agreement

I can go on - but I won’t.

I just hope that they have a couple of Uni interns working 24/7 crunching reports to get the job over the line. As I am expecting a professional outcome.

have a great weekend LOMets, it’ll be home brew beer for me this weekend - looking forward to upgrading to small cans next time LOM has a good week. And it’ll be a bottle of Champagne the day these guys deliver a profit - here’s hoping it’s sometime in my lifetime.

LB
    PS: Changed sentiment to None - due to Acquisition risk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.