HZR 0.00% 34.5¢ hazer group limited

Ann: 100hrs of Hot Operation Achieved at the CDP, page-284

1. 2,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 722
    I am a product development engineer. I was happy to get a better picture of the detals of the process.

The TRL system was initially devised by the US government but has been adapted by various organisations to help define the maturity of a system being developed for commercial use.

ARENA has one and using that as a guide, I would put HZR at TRL6 moving toward TRL-7 depending on scale and operational environment.
    https://arena.gov.au/assets/2019/01/trl-guide.pdf

By the way - those bags are a standard bulk bag type commonly used in commercial industry for raw material handling. Quite sensible for batch processing outputs. When the scale goes up there will be appropriate material handling methods and equipment added depending on the processing output volume and operating mode.
    Carbon atomic mass is roughly 12, Hydrogen is roughly 1. Methane molecule has 4 Hydrogen and 1 carbon so the Carbon mass produced will be about 3 times the mass of Hydrogen produced from methane.
    You can work out the tonnage from that roughly. For example each tonne of Hydrogen produced there will be 3 tonnes of Carbon produced. That's about 6 of those bags (~500 kg each).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $19.48K 56.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21924 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24766 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.