DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Bullshit about straight down the line..Thats how he likes to...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Bullshit about straight down the line..

Thats how he likes to represent himself but its just not true in terms of representing the overall attractiveness of the company as an investment proposition.. which surely is all anyone is interested in isn't it? Making money from it regardless of any singular asset's proposition at the time.. the big picture counts more than any singular curated aspect at some moment in time.

Judging by some of his other investments it sounds like he's not exactly hitting bullsyes every time so it's not like he is the ultimate guru source of great information by any means.

not saying he doesn't provide some good counterbalancing anti hype.. cos he most certainly does and I appreciate that kind of stuff he provides but just cos some good information is provided by a source does not mean all information provided from that source is of equal value. And just cos he's cuckolded some other posters along the way doesn't necessarily add credibility to all his points.

He is nowhere as balanced and unbiased as he has claimed to be. Time has proven this out pretty emphatically if you care to look.. Initially his interest was described as something like having a technical interest in ree deposits and their viability.. or some shit vaguely like that.. fair enough.. but Nit pick me as much as u want on that point tooicy.. I ain't gonna mud wrestle with a pig again.. as I said before.. mud wrestle with a pig.. you both get dirty but the pig likes it. I don't.

Somehow this REE scientists' declared interests have segwayed from solely having a strong interest in REE deposits to caring about nickel sulphide deposits at the very very early stages of exploration, ditto copper gold cobalt silver deposts and treatises on the probabilities of capital raises and whatever other aspects thst are fairly far from aligning with a positive outlook for this company.. c'mon tooicey.. u know im right. You are biased in your outlook.

Maybe he does have some kind of genuine interest in becoming some kind of clark kent of dre antihype to protect the poor innocent lambs grazing on the juicy green over fertilised grass of dean tucks field of DREams.. but in the process hes become a tad drunk on the path of doing so and now feels a compulsion to take the negative side of any debate because.. well maybe it's easier now he's built up a pattern and maybe incentive to do so.. who knows what.. but all I know is that he doesn't take a balanced view of the overall prospects and prefers to focus on any downramping kind of aspect he can find.

anyway. I'll knave it there. If you have half a brain you can see the reality of what I'm saying..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $25.15K 1.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3319617 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1696492 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 786733
Last updated 15.58pm 02/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.