DRE 2.33% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Attacked by a poster usually more hinged than the peanut...

1. 2ic
    5,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4936
    Attacked by a poster usually more hinged than the peanut gallery... poking the bear and looking a gift horse in the mouth to mix metaphors. "representing the overall attractiveness of the company as an investment proposition.. which surely is all anyone is interested in isn't it?"... and factually you've shot yourself in the foot from the start, because I'm the only one articulated why DRE would fall from 11c and kept falling. If you paid attention and played the big picture @Poodleface, maybe you wouldn't be so salty about falling for style over substance...

"Somehow this REE scientists' declared interests have segwayed from solely having a strong interest in REE deposits to caring about nickel sulphide deposits at the very very early stages of exploration, ditto copper gold cobalt silver deposts and treatises on the probabilities of capital raises"... and I've been proven correct (or at least nobody has proven me wrong) on all the above and more). True I arrived at DRE with an interest in REE, avoiding commentary on the other grab-bag of projects out of respect for suffering bulls, but what can i say... DRE's shotgun approach at multiple plays is technically interesting. Years spent exploring for or mining gold and base metals gets in your blood and for geologists', opinions follow interest sure as night follows day.

Feels I've been altogether too balanced in letting through to the keeper DRE's most over-hyped and erroneous claims that pepper ASX releases and HC's advertorials (is there a difference with DRE?). Management's over-confident tone and unfounded predictions haven't changed much over the last year, just the share price as results failed to live up to promises. Predictions aren't worth much in exploration, promises even less, and someone needs to call out when predictions turn into excuses, and excuses are based on misrepresentations, and non-technical readers get lost in wank word bingo delivered with slick messaging. Maybe it's time for realistic reviewing grab-bag of projects now REE is about to settle into the study back-burner (valuable asset though it is).

"protect the poor innocent lambs grazing on the juicy green over fertilised grass of dean tucks field of DREams.."... lol, bit late for that, the lambs were fattened up for slaughter by early this year. Your not going to mud wrestle with me for obvious reasons, just throw mud and tyy to hit me with other stock punts that went south rolleyes.png. Get in the ring with lying management in the junior end and you're going to get hit sooner or later... I'm happy to keep warning punters to duck when I see a sucker punch being thrown.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $83.86K 3.819M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 4584079 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 184253 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.