SOC 0.00% 13.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Ann: 102m Intercept from Surface - High Grade Zinc, Lead & Silver, page-26

1. 7,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2082
    Hi strauss

Have not been near a computer for a few hours....

Just on my first run through on the log of intercepts for SG03 ... the bulk of the mineralization is in the top 15m's ... below that it is marginal to uncommercial [imo] ... so the headline "102m Intercept from surface - High grade Zinc Lead & Silver" is a typically deceptive way to describe it. That's the negative.

The positive is the Cu and Au which is new information. Basically the announcement is good IMO ... in the hands of a genuine management looking to explore the asset it would normally be confidence inspiring.

Just to correct your statement above... "Halls Peak was all about the big monster deposit 800ms deep" ... the conductor does range to as much as 1000m's deep but the vast bulk of it sits around 500m"s. I stand by my earlier opinion .... not surprised to see good grades here but it is the conductor that is the company maker, if .... if it is mineralised [which I have always thought it is and the reason I have persevered with the long history of mischief and nonsense]

As far as the volume selling .... the Takeovers Panel concluded that all of GTT's family, friends and business acquaintances who are not associates of GTT and who collectively hold about 30% of the float might be taking this opportunity to do a little money management .... that is my completely uninformed guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4754 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.