AKO 2.94% 17.5¢ akora resources limited

@Burty85Some very strong language from Paul, and as much as I...

1. 2,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1600
    @Burty85

Some very strong language from Paul, and as much as I think this is exciting, I was more excited by the Scoping Study as it had a lot of valuable information that finally gave us a lot of detail to use to colour our speculation.

@Goldbug23

Perhaps the confirmation from this EM survey will give us the "centuries" scale that would make this project attractive to a major partner - perhaps a RIO (given they are operating in country and have a relationship with the government) or someone else (BHP?) at some stage in the future.

@numeraire

There can't be a lot of money left in the kitty, which leads me to believe there will either be a CR to shareholders (unlikely, but which I would fully support / invest in), or maybe (and I think most likely) one of the "Strategic Investor" parties who have had access to the data room may take want to take a stake in the company.

Given the poor share price, I would hope that Paul, Graeme and the team only raise the absolute minimum, but given the scale and resources Graeme is used to operating with, I would imagine he is eager to raise enough money to get going and not have to nickel and dime things.

Maybe they will raise another $4m - $6m, having Graeme onboard, the strong Scoping Study, and these extremely positive results should make this much more appealing to investors - both retail and those with deeper pockets.

I don't think inferred tonnes will add a lot of value to the company, and my preference is a few very deep holes along the resource to prove up the scale of Satrokala, and lots of shallow holes in the best looking area(s) to be able to announce an inferred DSO maiden resource in time for the completion of the PFS at the end of the year.

I don't think there would be enough time drill and assay 2 campaigns before the end of the year, especially given there are weather constraints.

It is a shame the share price is in the doldrums and the market doesn't seem to care, but I think an official mining code would go a long way to resolving this.

I'm excited for the next 18 months, I would love to be breaking ground around then, but it's probably closer to 24 months.

Anyways, all of this is for the team to consider, that is why we pay them the big bucks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $21.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $38.13K 222.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30254 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 30721 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.5¢ 18722
Last updated 13.15pm 31/05/2024 ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.