ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15649
    Oh and I forgot to give an ' Honorable ' mention to the Melbourne-based Pinnacle Equities who also led on one of CTM's previous placements as well.

But do you know what's even ' Cooler ' than the fact that my previous post landed exactly on the close of trading today being 16:00 ..... rolleyes.png and that is .....and this is a fair dinkum true story folk's - that in the example of my KAR play many years ago now...... I actually bought 64,000 shares.

And that was primarily on account of that fact that after believing in the ' nearology ' of their offshore tenements , together with the Governments push for massive development of the LNG W.A assets , the overall investment backdrop coupled with ALL the research which indicated to me that they would essentially be the next Woodside Petroleum ....that I was indeed timely in my move into the stock and was so confident in hitting it big that I specifically chose 64,000 because of the ' adage ' of the 64,000 question.

I kid you not folk's that when it ran from the high 20's pretty much unabated into the 60's - it actually traded in and around the .64 cent level before heading north and punching through the 90's and up to $1.20.

I still laugh to this day how my 64,000 acquisition ended up pausing around .64 cents before bagging me over 30 times. One of many fond memories of my trading over the years... and one I will never forget.....biggrin.png.

The fact of the matter people is that we are creating history here with CTM IMO .....when you look back one day - when I am most likely long gone ( for you younger Investor Gen ) .....you will understand what I'm on about on these reflections. Each play is unique and special in it's own way.......even some of your failures , as they are usually the moves that teach you the most......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.