TTI 0.00% 0.5¢ traffic technologies ltd.

Ann: $10m Contract with Procurement Australia, page-11

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I have been asked by someone to clarify a few issues on HotCopper.

Firstly, there is an apparent new poster on this forum who I have been told used to work for TTI (enough said on that issue).

Secondly, I believe the company is working hard to pay out the ADM debt. If you do the calculations you will quickly realise that TTI are very close to the amount required to extinguish the ADM facility. I just can't believe that people would actually post on HotCopper comments that are not useful to anyone whatsoever. Remember Con wasn't the only Con that worked at Traffic Technologies, if you want to apportion blame be sure to include previous management in the equation.

Credit to the current MD (Con L) for sticking around and keeping over 200+ Australian employees in a job during Covid-19 without any lay-offs or very little government assistance. He could have jumped ship any moment like so many others did but he didn't.

Stay tuned as this stock is cheap and due for a market re-rating irrespective of negative comments on HotCopper from new posters.

I've done a-lot of research on TTI and i think it's very cheap at these levels. To illustrate a point i am re-posting one of my original posts on the UBI HotCopper thread. The stock is now up 450% since i originally posted.

https://hotcopper.co.nz/threads/ann-appointment-of-ceo.5269282/page-32?post_id=44805037

Good-luck to everyone and thanks to all the positive posters on this forum because in the end its all about making $$$$.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.864M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1805350 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1537697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.