TTI 16.7% 0.5¢ traffic technologies ltd.

Funny how you don't like being called out!!!In the last...

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Funny how you don't like being called out!!!

In the last fortnight or so, during your incessant down ramping of TTI, along with your mate, the other bitter ex girlfriend, YOU DIDN'T DISCLOSE that all the garbage you were espousing WAS ONLY YOUR OPINION!!

Your determined effort to derail the placement and rights issue....with your defamatory and salacious allegations certainly hindered TTI's ability to conduct its business in a fair and reasonable manner. If I were involved with the company I would track you down and sue you.

Garbage.......such as, but not limited to the following statements......'The company was on the nose, suppliers stopped trading with them, they needed the money to survive, they had already spent the placement funds to pay for supplies and creditors, the MD was over paid ETC ETC' was just plain BULLS#IT!!

As I have always said, I am happy to talk FACTS....not garbage.

This company is on the way up, it is imbedded with govt and local councils, it has a strong pipeline of work for 2022, and it continues to grow its ARR year on year.

The mandate for the raise was to eliminate the ADM loan, and take this to the bank, IT WILL be extinguished.

TTI will be a profitable company once the ADM interest is added to the bottom line.....starting Jan 2022!!

We are in good hands, run by a man who has proven to be VERY astute in all his recent purchases, and who has the right ingredients to further strengthen TTI's position nationally and beyond our domestic borders. Cons industry knowledge is second to none, and his commitment to the cause can not be questioned.

If you're an unhappy shareholder, vote with your feet and the happy shareholders will happily scoop up your shares.

DYOR and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.