God didn't create everything in one day he could of but he did...

1. 284 Posts.
    God didn't create everything in one day he could of but he did it to teach us patiance and creativity for me i won't sell ill keep my shares and ill be toping up too why? coz i like how this management what experience they have

hairman: Mr Andrew Daley (BSc Hons FAusIMM) is a Mining Engineer with over 40 years experience in resources having worked with Rio Tinto, Anglo American and Barclays Capital in London. Mr Daley was a Director of Investor Resources Finance Pty Limited, and is currently Non- Executive Chairman of KGL Resources Limited (ASX:KGL).

Managing Director: Matthew Gauci (BSc. MBA. MAusIMM) is a Mining Executive with over 15 years experience in resources having successfully financed and managed several private and public mining company’s. Worked across various large scale underground base metal operations including Olympic Dam, El Teniente, Mt Isa, Broken Hill, Golden Grove.

Director: Mr Chris Bain (B App Sc and Dip GeoSc MAusIMM) is a Geologist with over 30 years experience in resources having worked with MIM Holdings and Phillip Capital. Mr Bain was a Director of Investor Resources Finance Pty Limited (“IRF”), and is a currently Non-Executive Director of KGL Resources Limited (ASX:KGL)

Director; Mat Longworth BSc (Hons) (Geol), MAusIMM, MAICD.: is a Geologist with 25 years experience in resources and corporate management. Mathew was previously CEO of Heron Resources Limited (ASX:HRR) and is currently Company Director. Mr Longworth is a Principal Consultant with Xstract Mining Consultants.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $14.49K 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 146419981 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 946106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.