AW1 2.38% 10.3¢ american west metals limited

Ann: $10M in Funding to Advance Storm Copper, page-13

1. 3,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2761
    It was as predictable as the sun rising imo. When you see management’s track record with raising after signalling to retail investors otherwise, coupled with the “marketing” being done here and elsewhere, you don’t need an inside running to spot the likely timing and probable outcome.

I think retail has been well milked here and will continue to be so. The most amusing part about it is the corners people on HC take and defend to the death. I have no doubt some of these tenements are prospective and can be suitably mined, but so presumably are the tenements of almost every cash hungry, broker-friendly, marketing-led small cap explorer listed on the ASX. Management and directors and their consultants might all appear to be outwardly “nice guys” but they are not retail’s friends or trusty companions, they are West Perth Establishment with salary and fee requirements and an eye always toward their next gig and who might be around in future to help them with that - like brokers and some of the “big end of town” (lol) names that get bandied around here to pump the stock when it’s in the interests of some to offload for a future cheaper refill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $51.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $67.48K 652.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1134641 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 126059 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.