TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Ann: $10M Strategic Investment from Indian Mining Group, page-73

1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Well people...how miserable...

I have been a holder since 2014, participated in CR’s before (luckily never bought TRT at 20cents!), but have never really been in the black with TNG. Added on dips occasionally, never sold a share. Inevitably became overweight, and now too much money tied up here. Have listened to the arguments regarding the current CR and agree with the negative ones. We just sold 10% of the company at a 20% discount, with vanadium at least, at all time highs... 1000% return could have been made from KRC, 300% from TMT, and now AVL is about to take off... The vanadium space is hot (and we’re not?!). And I have 50k sitting here bleeding. Usually I don’t get the FOMO attacks too badly, but this is ridiculous. Too much bs here with broken promises/missed timelines... And I don’t get the Indian thing...no offence to the hard-working Indians, but I would have prefered the connections we supposedly already have. Think there is not enough good news coming here in the near future to break through the popular ‘sell on the news’ mantra.

I know comparisons with other companies are spurious, but I see this as one of those companies like FAR or LYC (also on losers list today) that can add to MC but won’t ever really add to SP. Sorry, but it seems that way. Faith gone. I have sold off 70% of my holding today at the day’s lows. Booked an 8k loss. Have kept 100,000 shares, but squarely placed in traders drawer - no longer in long term keep drawer.

Hate to let down the faithful here...

Good luck to holders.

PB - sorry mate, don’t get it. Bye.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.