ICI 4.76% 2.0¢ icandy interactive limited

Ann: 11.02.2022 Completion of Lemon Sky Acquisition, page-36

1. 1,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    I still find the ICI Froyo situation really hard to fathom. ICI hasn’t made a peep about Froyo on the market, you know an announcing that you are strategic developer of something like this might be good for the market to hear, SH’s might appreciate, just a crazy thought! Yet the Froyo Fridays are basically ads for ICI. And getting more and more blatantly so. I mean going into the deal detail? Shares issues? etc. surely your typical Froyo user doesn’t give a crap. It’s very ICI heavy.

I know ICI has run into the issue of asx announcements that are deemed advertising and therefore can’t be announced, I get it. But on the other side there is that commonly asked question in asx speeding tickets of is the company involved in any activities that have not been released to market that could be materially beneficial? (Apologies for the poor paraphrase) Froyo looks a lot like that at some angles.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m absolutely stoked with the development of Froyo and everything that’s going on, but again (and I’ve said this many times) ICI’s communication is just bizarre.

Disclaimer: I am over-invested in ICI, lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.